How To Print ??
Author Message
 How To Print ??

I want to print a browser page , but i dont want to
Select a printer from a Printer Dialog.

Can I set a default printer on the page ?

Wed, 07 Jan 2004 02:32:12 GMT
 How To Print ??
You could do it with MeadCo ScriptX control (commercial subset):
http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx/docs/printdoc.htm?static#printer

--
Regards,
Andrew Nosenko,

I want to print a browser page , but i dont want to
Select a printer from a Printer Dialog.

Can I set a default printer on the page ?

Wed, 07 Jan 2004 06:07:27 GMT

1. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

2. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

3. Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print

4. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

5. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

6. Don't Print the Print Button

7. Adobe Win95 print driver prints unwanted header and trailer

8. Printing without showing a print dialog

9. Simple PS prints wrong, Windows PS prints OK

10. Endless copies printed from printing a single copy

11. i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content

12. Print: how do I print the contents of a textbox