onclick + functioncall does not work
Author Message
 onclick + functioncall does not work
Hello,

I have a FORM defined, which also has
<input type="button" value="vul array in" onclick="testfunction();">

Now , when I click on this button, I want a VB FUNCTION to be invoked.
The function is:

<%
 sub testfunction()
     response.write("test = ok ")
 end sub
%>

Unfortunately, this is not possible.  What is wrong???

ps:I want to use a VB function and not a JS function

Kind Regards, Marco Vranken

Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:25:58 GMT
 onclick + functioncall does not work
I have something similiar that works

<script>
function move(mode)
</script>

<Input type="Text" name=job size="16" maxlength="5" onChange=move(0)>

The onchange would be onClick for a button

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:28:53 GMT
 onclick + functioncall does not work
The problem is that unless you specify that it should run on the
client, the VBScript will be run on the server as the page is parsed,
thus making it unavailable to the client.

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 04:12:29 GMT

1. Why doe the BLUR not work in IE ???

2. OnClick event not working properly

3. OnClick event not working properly

4. Dynamically setting onclick or ondragenter does not work

5. Herlp: LIKE in SQL doe not work anymore

6. Detect a click on an object which does not have OnClick method

7. Detect a click on an object which does not have OnClick method

8. Detect a click on an object which does not have OnClick method

9. Detect a click on an object which does not have OnClick method

10. Detect a click on an object which does not have OnClick method

11. Active X controls not working in IE 5.5 but works in IE 6.0

12. ActiveX Events in JScript Not Working (VBScript Works Fine)