Using VB Script in Visual C++ 6.0
Author Message
 Using VB Script in Visual C++ 6.0

Hi,

I'm a Visual C++ newbie and I have a question regarding VB Script.

Is it possible to use VB Script as inline code in a C program? Cause I know
if you want to use assembler in Visual C++ as inline code you type _ _ asm
in front of the assembler code. I've tried a similar approach with VBA and
VB Script, but came up empty handed.

Does anyone know how to? I can sure use all the help!

Thanks,
Bert Stillaert,
Bierbeek,Belgium.

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using VB Script in Visual C++ 6.0

2. how can I load a project into Visual C++ 6.0

3. Passing Data From Visual C++ 6.0 to VB.NET

4. using C++ DLLs within vb 6.0

5. Using a custom made DLL written in C++ with VB 6.0

6. Problem using own C++ DLL in VB v 6.0

7. VB 6.0 - Visual FoxPro 6.0 Tables and VB

8. To execute a sql script on sqlserver7 database using VB 6.0

9. Using VB COM Objects in Visual C++ 5

10. Question: Catching errors from a VB ActiveX control in Visual C++ using MFC

11. I have Problem with Printing in Visual C++ 6.0

12. Visual C++ 6.0 / Personal Oracle (Windows)