File Upload from Webpage
Author Message
 File Upload from Webpage

Could someone give me some direction on how to upload a file from a webpage?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 File Upload from Webpage
You can do it with a form if your NT server has the Posting Acceptor
installed. This is a free add on available from Microsoft or from the
"Downloads" page at my site: http://www.gpick.net/sbr/asp/page104.asp .
Scroll down to the "Personal Web Server" section. The package includes
sample scripts for both client and server.

Dave

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 File Upload from Webpage
    You can use ScriptUtilities component from http://www.pstruh.cz. The
component works like request.form() collection and enables one or multiple
file upload along with description or other form fields.

    There are ASP upload, download and database upload sample scripts in
evaluation version.
    Antonin

Quote:
>Could someone give me some direction on how to upload a file from a
webpage?
>Your help would be greatly appreciated.

>Jonathan

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 File Upload from Webpage
There is a great article from 15seconds.com that shows you how to develop
your own using VB6.0

http://www.15seconds.com/Issue/990311.htm

Nakia

Quote:

>Could someone give me some direction on how to upload a file from a
webpage?
>Your help would be greatly appreciated.

>Jonathan

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Upload from Webpage

2. ASP: Uploading files from a webpage?

3. Uploading files from a webpage?

4. Script to upload file through a webpage

5. Datei Upload per HTTP / File upload via HTTP

6. Webpage: how can I read the content of a webpage

7. File upload from VB 6 to ASP file using http form post

8. Open file dialog box and upload file

9. <input type=file> uploading from a webpage?

10. Creating an MHTML file out of a webpage

11. --Best way of downloading webpage and parsing the file for some text fields

12. Need to read file properties through ASP Webpage