Data Binding with an ADO recordset
Author Message
 Data Binding with an ADO recordset

I am trying to figure out how to bind data using
an ADODB.recordset as the DSO.
So far the only "local" (without connecting to a
database or a server) data binding I can do is
with the Microsoft's TDC wich reads it's data
from a file.
I am looking for a way to take the data from a
recordset instead.

Thanks,
Yaron Pass

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Data Binding with an ADO recordset
Yaron,

Why not use a empty (except for header) TDC and populate it with your
recordset?

Nic Roche
Net Extra
www.extra.net.au

Quote:

>I am trying to figure out how to bind data using
>an ADODB.recordset as the DSO.
>So far the only "local" (without connecting to a
>database or a server) data binding I can do is
>with the Microsoft's TDC wich reads it's data
>from a file.
>I am looking for a way to take the data from a
>recordset instead.

>Thanks,
>Yaron Pass

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bind an ado recordset directly to an ado data control (adodc)

2. Displaying ADO RecordSet in a Data Bound Grid?

3. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery

4. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery

5. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

6. First Cell Empty in Data Grid bound to ADO Data Control

7. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid

8. Data bound Combos or Not Data Bound Combos

9. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

10. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

11. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

12. ADO recordset data into an CDONTS NewMail body