HELP: VBScripting in IE 4 vs. IE 3.02
Author Message
 HELP: VBScripting in IE 4 vs. IE 3.02

I am desparate for help on this one and there is a similar post to my
problem:

I added VBScript to a HTML page in our intranet app and tested it on my
browser (IE 4) and it works great.  Users try it on IE 3.02, and they get
"Vb Script Error....".   This is AFTER having upgraded the scripting engine
to 3.1!

I have no idea how to fix the problem or, what to get to understand the
object model differences between IE 3 and IE 4 and "code around" them.

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE 3.02 Hand Icon -- Where?

2. ToolTipText property in IE 3.02 ?

3. vbscript interact with control in IE 3.02?

4. IE 3.02 wont display downloaded CAB control

5. menu bar in IE 3.02

6. IE 3.02 Event Model?

7. How to get print funcionality of IE 3.02?

8. JScript runtime errors in IE 3.02

9. Contorl will not d/l under IE 3.02

10. IE 3.02 & 4.0 PP2 compatible problem

11. IE 3.02 registry settings

12. scrip size limitations in ie 3.02 ?