CDONTS.Newmail not working in Win2K
Author Message
 CDONTS.Newmail not working in Win2K

I recently transferred application from win NT to win 2K. None of my e-mails
that I sent through the VBScripts are working properly now. I tried to
install the SMTP protocol, but that only eliminated there errors I got. The
e-mails still don't get sent out. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix
this???

thanks in advance.

Pirooz

Sun, 18 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDONTS.Newmail not working in Win2K

2. CDONTS newMail attachfile is not working

3. Win2K - "CDONTS.Newmail"

4. sending mail from vb using CDONTS.NewMail isn't working

5. Help: CdoNts.newmail look like working

6. Path not found in CDONTS.NewMail

7. script works under 98, not under win2k

8. win2k resource kit VBS files do not work with WMI or WBEM

9. CDONTS.NewMail?

10. CDONTS NewMail help, urgent

11. Using CDONTS.NewMail for newsletters - efficiency

12. Help: CDONTS.NewMail