Which newsgroup?
Author Message
 Which newsgroup?

Hello
I am new in this newsgroup. As I searched the newsgroups of microsoft I
found two VBScript newsgroup as well as for JScript. They are:
microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript and
microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.scripting.vbscript ; I am wodered what
is the differemce or if no defference which of them are more active and
better to be used. Any suggestion?

Hamed...

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:11:24 GMT
 Which newsgroup?
most users dual post so their post will appear in both newsgroups.

Just make sure you do not do this by sending your message twice, it works
like sending the same email message to multiple recipients.

snorider

Quote:
> Hello
> I am new in this newsgroup. As I searched the newsgroups of microsoft I
> found two VBScript newsgroup as well as for JScript. They are:
> microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript and
> microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.scripting.vbscript ; I am wodered
what
> is the differemce or if no defference which of them are more active and
> better to be used. Any suggestion?

> Hamed...

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:39:54 GMT

1. newsgroup archives

2. Programming A Newsgroup Program

3. Recent newsgroup/server problems

4. fonts newsgroup

5. Acrobat Newsgroup Links -- HELP!

6. is there an ASP newsgroup?

7. Please allow us to post jobs to your newsgroup

8. Sun Newsgroups

9. Newsgroup dedicated to NS vs IE javascript?

10. FYI New web based access to MS newsgroups...

11. Recent newsgroup/server problems

12. comp.lang.postscript, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal