how do you change page setup in IE to landscape programmatically?
Author Message
 how do you change page setup in IE to landscape programmatically?

Is there a way to change the page setup in Internet Explorer to "landscape"
using VBScript? I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Derek

Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:19:10 GMT
 how do you change page setup in IE to landscape programmatically?

Quote:

> Is there a way to change the page setup in Internet Explorer to
> "landscape" using VBScript? I would greatly appreciate any help.

The free (as in no license required) subset of ScriptX from www.meadroid.com
supports (among other things) page orientation and header/footer control.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Technet Script Center
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/default.asp

Microsoft? Windows?2000 Scripting Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scrguide/sagsas_overvie...

Tue, 27 Dec 2005 07:06:09 GMT

1. MsSQL Server PLUS Flashfiler ?

2. Anyone Know how to configure the BDE at run time?

3. How to change IE page encoding programmatically?

4. Change printing orientation or page setup in IE 6.0 with VB 6.0

5. Save as: Web page Archive, can it be done programmatically

6. Setting view page setup to landscape

7. changing print setup from porttrait to landscape using VB

8. Changing paper setup form portrait to landscape (can anyone help)

9. Programmatically change IE window to a predetermined size

10. BP protected mode programming books

11. Programmatically Set Excel Page SetUp properties using VB

12. Programmatically Set Excel Page SetUp properties using VB