Exchange public folders
Author Message
 Exchange public folders

I want to make connection with the exchange server to search mails in the
bublic folders and copy the information to a file.  I made a script the
perfectly can connect but the problem is that outlook needs to be opened ,
when I run the script when outlook is closed , I get the following error:
Collaboration Data Objects:  [Collaboration Data
Objects -[MAPI_E_FAILONEPROVIDER(8004011D)]]

This is a part of my script where I use the connection :
    strProfileInfo = strServer & vblf & strMailbox
    Set objSession = CreateObject("MAPI.Session")
   objSession.Logon , , , False, , True, strProfileInfo
   Set objInfoStores = objSession.InfoStores
   For i = 1 To objInfoStores.Count
      If objInfoStores.Item(i)= "Public Folders" Then
         Set objInfoStore=objInfoStores.Item(i)
         Exit For
      End If
   Next
   bstrPublicRootID = objInfoStore.Fields.Item( &H66310102 ).Value

   Set objTopFolder = objSession.GetFolder(bstrPublicRootID,objInfoStore.ID)
   Set objFolders = objTopFolder.Folders
   Set objFolder = objFolders.GetFirst()
    Do Until objFolder.Name = "ICT - Change Management"
      Set objFolder=objFolders.GetNext()
   Loop

Bert Geys

Fri, 14 May 2004 19:49:15 GMT

1. Exchange Public folders and ASP

2. Exchange public folders

3. Text file to an Exchange Public Folder - Contacts

4. VB script and MS Exchange Public Folders

5. Findnearest and Sql Select not returning the same result?

6. Stored Procedures - Updateable

7. Triangular distribution

8. Exchange Public Folder as Recordset

9. Link Exchange Public folder to Access 97

10. From Acces97 to an Exchange public folder

11. Programmatically posting to a specific Exchange public folder

12. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions with VB