the current NT user name?
Author Message
 the current NT user name?

Hi there..

As funny as this is a pisser, I've been creating forms, navigation, search
engine, validation etc all day, and all I need is the command for retrieve
the current username of the PC. Not the currentuser of a database, or
object, but simply the username of the person who logged onto the local
winNT or win9x session... I need it for something as basic as entering the
value in a hidden field. (a 'last edited by field')

Must be a friday afternoon low-caffeine syndrome. Any help is appreciated...
it'll prolly come to monday morning, but I need it asap.

Kind regards

Flix

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting the User Group name using Current User Function

2. Current Domain User Name of logged in user?

3. Retrieve name of current sub/function and name of current module

4. LDB Viewer -- Need to get NT user login name in addition to computer name

5. NT user name & user groups

6. How to get user id an user name on NT and Win95

7. getting current login user name

8. Hot to get the user name of the current calendar view

9. Retrieving the profile name used by the current user in Outlook

10. Get current user logon name

11. Get full name of current user

12. How to access current Windows NT user id