Moving the mouse with DHTML
Author Message
 Moving the mouse with DHTML

Hi all,

I want to write a web page that is a training page.  I want to be able to
move the mouse whilst the web browser is the active window.

Is this possible

If so how can I use DHTML to move the mouse around the screen.

Any examples would be great.

Many thanks in advance.

Ian....

(P.S. replies via email aswell if possible)

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Moving the mouse with DHTML
What you want is impossible.

BUT, what about using dhtml to mouse an image (that looks very much like a
cursor) to the various bits and pieces on the page.

Dominic Marks

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. move a mouse pointer to a different location without moving the mouse

2. Changing to a Copy or Move DragIcon while in Drag mode but NOT moving the mouse

3. Moving mouse in VB (instead of regular mouse)?

4. mouse move event detected with no mouse movement?!?

5. Moving an image with the mouse

6. Move mouse off screen

7. Stoping the ticker when user moves mouse over it

8. Moving Div with Mouse

9. Moving the Mouse in ASP with VBScript

10. moving mouse to a link

11. Moving mouse pointer via script

12. GET MOUSE TO MOVE