Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel" , bugs in IE
Author Message
 Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel" , bugs in IE

Hi!

Has anyone been using Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel" in
ASP?

We have been using successfully with Netscape browsers. With IE however, I
have a problem with submitting input to the ASP page. Request("someField")
just returns an empty string.

If I comment out the Response... line it works just fine (giving me HTML
tables), so the rest of the code seems to be OK.

Is there a workaround or is it impossible to use?

Thanks,
Janne

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Response.contenttype = "application/vnd.ms-excel"

2. Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel" bugs in IE?

3. Response.contenttype = application/vnd.ms.excel and Excel XP

4. Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel" problem

5. Using .ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel", Anyway to format cells to a percentage?

6. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

7. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

8. CreateObject("Excel.Application") Error

9. CreateObject("Excel.Application")

10. CreateObject("Excel.Application") problem

11. CreateObject("Excel.Application")

12. CreateObject("Excel.Application")