Home Directory?
Author Message
 Home Directory?

How can a script (VBScript) running in the global.asa establish what the
home directory of the application is? Or better still the name of the
virtual web site?

One place that gives a clue is the server variable PATH_TRANSLATED but, as
far
as I can see, Request.ServerVariables is not available during application
initialisation.

Thanks

Dale Strickland-Clark

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Home Directory?
Anyone got any ideas on this? I'd really like to know an answer.

Thanks

Dale Strickland-Clark

Quote:
> How can a script (VBScript) running in the global.asa establish what the
> home directory of the application is? Or better still the name of the
> virtual web site?

> One place that gives a clue is the server variable PATH_TRANSLATED but, as
> far
> as I can see, Request.ServerVariables is not available during application
> initialisation.

> Thanks

> Dale Strickland-Clark

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Query Active Directory for User's Home Directory Path

2. need vb script to change users home directory in on fell swoop (active directory)

3. Home Directory

4. mapping home directories

5. home directories

6. Modify home directory locatin for all members of OU

7. set home directory permissions for all users in a domain

8. how can I create or asing a home directory to users profiles with a script

9. Setting shares & permissions on home directories

10. script to find home directory..is this possible?

11. WSH mapping of Home Directory

12. Home directory?