2nd Post: IFRAME DIVs and form fields
Author Message
 2nd Post: IFRAME DIVs and form fields

Hello Everyone

I have a small problem I could use some help with.  I have a web page
delivered using ASP.  This web page is a form that has been set across 6
DIVs.  In the 4th DIV there is an IFRAME that I would like to access hidden
form fields.  I have used the following VBScript on a test page and it seems
to work on the test page but not on the production page.  Below is the
vbscript to copy the form fields:

sub cpykb()
' msgbox "Sub executed."
 set diframe=document.i1
 set cform=document.pts
 cform.header.value=diframe.document.kb1.header.value
 cform.probdesc.value=diframe.document.kb1.probd.value
 cform.resolution.value=diframe.document.kb1.resd.value
end sub

I know the event is fired but the form fields neve get copied.

Any suggestions?

Thanks --
Bryant W. Wilkins

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:26:16 GMT

1. MSACCES How to create them with delphi 5

2. Anyone can help to explain why?

3. 2nd Post: IFRAME DIVs and form fields

4. IFRAME DIVS and hidden form fields

5. IFRAME DIVS and hidden form fields

6. LANGDRIVER

7. MOD Player Source anyone ?

8. Post a form from one IFrame to another IFrame

9. require form before dowload - 2nd post

10. Apollo and disk writes

11. Dynamic forms on the fly(2nd post)

12. User form causes class to stop running events - 2nd post