Input type=file
Author Message
 Input type=file

Does anyone know how to set the <INPUT TYPE=FILE> for VBScript.  I can only
seem to read it.

Thanks,
marty

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Input type=file

Quote:
>Does anyone know how to set the <INPUT TYPE=FILE> for VBscript.  I can only
>seem to read it.

>Thanks,
>marty

Right. file-Input IS read-only! Just set an alternative IMG or text-INPUT to show the needed value!
--
Christian O. Metz

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Input type=file
    You must use an object to convert binary data from input.  See
ScriptUtils at http://www.pstruh.cz/help/ScptUtl/library.htm

    Antonin

Quote:
>Does anyone know how to set the <INPUT TYPE=FILE> for VBscript.  I can only
>seem to read it.

>Thanks,
>marty

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Input Type File, Remote Scripting, File transfers

2. Input type file - file size

3. <input type=file question

4. Input type file

5. Input type file in a Form

6. <input type=file>

7. input type=file - Set style properties?

8. Request.form To INPUT type file

9. input type=file problem

10. req help on input type=file

11. Scripting to INPUT TYPE=FILE elements

12. Assign value to input type=file