vbs 3.1
Author Message
 vbs 3.1

Is there any way to use a regex with VBScript 3.1?? I have a site that
requires regular expressions ... but the server is using nt 4 / iis 4 ...
and i CAN NOT install the updates ..

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:37:33 GMT
 vbs 3.1

Quote:

> Is there any way to use a regex with vbscript 3.1?? I have a site that
> requires regular expressions ... but the server is using nt 4 / iis 4
> ... and i CAN NOT install the updates ..

Use JScript on the server side.  JScript has supported RegExp since version
3.0.

You don't need to do the whole server side in JScript.  Just define callable
JS function (to wrap the regexp processing) in <script runat='server'>
blocks and call them from your vbscript code.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Technet Script Center
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/default.asp

Microsoft? Windows?2000 Scripting Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scrguide/sagsas_overvie...

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 07:16:28 GMT

1. VBS 3.1 documentation?

2. vbs 3.1

3. choose selected item in a llookuplistbox on a form , progmatically

4. Help with programming

5. Need help with network program

6. Where can I find a GOOD pascal tutor, for a beginer...

7. recompiling ghostscript-3.53 under Windows 3.1 with BC 3.1

8. Problem: Win 3.1 crashes with PB 3.1 programs

9. Netware 3.1 , Windows 3.1 and VB

10. Using WINAPI 3.1 call FindExecutable on Windows 3.1

11. printing multiple pages on one with Windows 3.1 and Postscript

12. DSC version 3.1