making activeX work on client
Author Message
 making activeX work on client

how do I make an activeX object work on the browser?
this code generates an error but still opens word for me:
    set w = createObject("word.application")
is it security problems?

thanx, Ohad.

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Making an ActiveX-Object work...

2. Making PictureBox available to ActiveX EXE client?

3. ******** activex document won't work on client machine ***********

4. ActiveX document file did not work on client machine

5. Why DCOM ActiveX Exe is Working and ActiveX Dll is not working

6. ActiveX Events in JScript Not Working (VBScript Works Fine)

7. Making ActiveX Control "Safe"

8. Making functions available to both client and server side

9. Alert makes page work

10. Making dvi2psm to work with Ghostscript

11. Regular expressions - making nested matches work?

12. Making My Old ASP Counter Code To Work With UDEV