Question of Excel
Author Message
 Question of Excel

Hi

Here's my problem I need to read in a csv format (excel) file. For a
particular group of cells. After which build a chart using asp. We're
running IIS 4.0 (ASP 2.0). Excel 97. Now is there a way to use OLE to make
the connection or do I have to roll back to ODBC for the connection. Also
how do I invoke excel charting power.

I'm a bit stuffed...

Very tired

James

Sat, 05 Apr 2003 07:09:58 GMT

1. Questions about Excel Ole objects

2. two questions about excel and VB

3. Newby question: import Excel worksheet

4. Simple question importing Excel to Access

5. question (vb/excel/cells/spacebar(char))

6. Newbie question using Excel

7. Simple programing question for Excel

8. Newby question: import Excel worksheet

9. a question concerning excel vba

10. Questions about Excel and VB

11. newbie question: generating Excel spreadsheet from the web

12. NEWBIE Question on Excel/VBA