Exporting to Word/Excel from ASP
Author Message
 Exporting to Word/Excel from ASP

Hello

I want to export an ASP page to Word and Excel.  I am
using:

Response.ContentType = "application/msword"

Which works fine for Office 2002 but doesn't work too
well with Office 97.  Word just displays the HTML code
and Excel leaves some cells blank.

Is there different commands for exporting to 97?

Cheers
Marlene

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:55:12 GMT

1. IB started to work slow!

2. four in a row

3. Paradox 5.0 SQL Question

4. CURSOR hiding

5. Export to excel from web page using ASP

6. export SQL to Excel via ASP

7. Export from asp to excel file using owc

8. Exporting a Access DB to Excel through ASP?

9. Fixing Leading zeros in Excel while exporting from asp

10. Export to Excel from ASP page

11. VBA - Export OLE Field (excel chart) to Word

12. Excel export & create Word document