Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer
Author Message
 Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer

Hi,

Do you know anyway to use Outlook2000 Dialer to make calls instead of the
regular dialer use in ACCESS2000.
I use a tapi program on my PABX to dial and not a modem.
Outlook works ok but not the dialer of Access.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Patrick

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer
In the "Answer Wizard" of Outlook 2000's on-line help, enter "Set up
automatic phone dialing." The instructions are all there!

If you've already done that, and you're looking for another solution,
consider using the "tapiRequestMakeCal" API from the tapi32.dll file. Using
that, all you do is pass it your phone number as the first parameter, and
leave the other three arguments as zero-length strings.

Calvin Smith
http://www.CalvinSmithSoftware.com
"Real-world Source Code Solutions"

Quote:
> Hi,

> Do you know anyway to use Outlook2000 Dialer to make calls instead of the
> regular dialer use in ACCESS2000.
> I use a tapi program on my PABX to dial and not a modem.
> Outlook works ok but not the dialer of Access.

> Thanks for your suggestions.

> Patrick

Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer

2. Dialer (PPP/Slip) or access Win95s dialer

3. using phone dialer with Access 2000

4. How to create a dialer using VB5 ?

5. Echo from modem when using phone dialer.

6. using the win95 dialer

7. Using the Phone-Dialer in Win95 via VB4

8. "automatic download"-activex used by dialers

9. Access Phone Dialer in VB?

10. How to start the dialer to access the web

11. Accessing the Win95 dialer

12. Needed: Dialer Control for IE5