Calling a sub from another window
Author Message
 Calling a sub from another window

Help

I have a window that is divided into several frames. The top frame is a tool
bar and contains all my functions. If a user clicks on a lower frame, I want
to be able to call one of those functions. Each frame loads a separate page.
Dose anybody no if this is possible or if there are any work rounds.

Thanks in advance

Andrew Carter :)

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling a sub from another window

Quote:
>I have a window that is divided into several frames. The top frame is a
tool
>bar and contains all my functions. If a user clicks on a lower frame, I
want
>to be able to call one of those functions. Each frame loads a separate
page.
>Dose anybody no if this is possible or if there are any work rounds.

Good luck!

Ivar

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling a sub or function using a variable through another sub or function

2. Calling a Sub from another sub How???

3. VBA sub won't call a VB sub

4. Force a sub to wait until another sub (called first by a timer) is finished

5. menus and sub-menus and sub-sub-menus

6. Bad Calling Convention error 49 - due to calling a Sub in a .bas module

7. Calling sub routine from a FOR loop problem

8. calling the right function or sub

9. Call Sub functions with buttons

10. Calling a sub as a string

11. HOWTO: Call JavaScript function from inside a VBScript Sub

12. Calling a VBS sub with passing in vars.