How can I Read-Write the registry from a VBScript-Procedure of an outlook-form
Author Message
 How can I Read-Write the registry from a VBScript-Procedure of an outlook-form

Hi, All

Where can I find informations to return the value "MasterList" from the
subkey "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Categories"
in an outlook-form with VBScript?

Thanks. Werner

--
-----
This Message was send via Microsoft Mail and News

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:11:30 GMT
 How can I Read-Write the registry from a VBScript-Procedure of an outlook-form
I would like to add:

DECLARE doesn't belong to VBScript. And GETSETTING appears to be restricted
to the keys:
"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VB" and "VBA-PROGRAM SETTINGS".

My question: how can data of the value "MasterList" be returned from the
registry by VBScript?

Quote:
> Hi, All

> Where can I find informations to return the value "MasterList" from the
> subkey

"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Categories"
Quote:
> in an outlook-form with VBScript?

> Thanks. Werner

> --
> -----
> This Message was send via Microsoft Mail and News

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:18:31 GMT
 How can I Read-Write the registry from a VBScript-Procedure of an outlook-form
WshShell Object
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/windowshost/doc/wsObjWshShell.htm

RegRead Method
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/windowshost/doc/wsMthRegRead.htm

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I would like to add:

> DECLARE doesn't belong to VBScript. And GETSETTING appears to be restricted
> to the keys:
> "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VB" and "VBA-PROGRAM SETTINGS".

> My question: how can data of the value "MasterList" be returned from the
> registry by VBScript?

> > Hi, All

> > Where can I find informations to return the value "MasterList" from the
> > subkey
> "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Outlook\Categories"
> > in an outlook-form with VBScript?

> > Thanks. Werner

> > --
> > -----
> > This Message was send via Microsoft Mail and News

Wed, 01 Oct 2003 06:17:30 GMT

1. Dbase III and indexes

2. How can I Read/Return the registry from a VBScript-Procedure of an outlook-form

3. DB2 Components

4. Unsubscribe

5. Read/Write Registry with ASP- VBScript

6. Read data from DB, write to registry via VBscript

7. Writing a VBS file which reads and writes to the registry

8. I need an object-pascal manual

9. Event procedures in Outlook Userdefined forms

10. Outlook forms and vbscript & outlook programming

11. How can I Read-Write remote registry

12. Read/write registry key using .asp or .hta