IIS how to find http:// entry for web pages
Author Message
 IIS how to find http:// entry for web pages

Hi Group

I have made a program to create and delete web/ftp sites.
Now I would like to provide details to the new user about how to access the
sites and virtual dir's.

As far as I can see, there i nothing in IIS to show me the outside entry
point http://www.*-*-*.com/
I can only see Web description and IP.
Nothing seems to show in AD either.

System is all Win2k, seperate DC, DNS, IIS servers.

Is there any way I can get to this information using vb-script and asp ?

Best regards

Jesper Harder

Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:33:55 GMT

1. mini-FAQ V1.55 - essential reading for those new to the newsgroup

2. Novice trying to write to a file and then read from it

3. Using a mouse-like cursor

4. Cannot find Web in IIS

5. Cannot find Web in IIS

6. Can't find all web site in IIS

7. Creating Word Document from Form Entry on Web Pages

8. One-time use Intial entry page to web

9. DOS pre-emptive multitasking

10. my web page : http://members.xoom.com/grommm

11. Checking for error http 404 on web page loading with webbrowser object

12. My web page : http://members.xoom.com/grommm