Determining file date-time stamp via HTTP
Author Message
 Determining file date-time stamp via HTTP

A web news source has two possible broadcasts available via HTTP. I'd
like a script to start a multimedia player with the most recent
broadcast file.

Can a VBS script obtain the date-time stamp of a file via HTTP?

regards, Andy

                                   **********

           The X's have been added to my email address to thwart spam.
                            Take them out to reply.

                                   **********

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:54:01 GMT

1. Installation troubles

2. Rname a file to date/time stamp

3. Need Date/Time Stamp of File

4. Return File Date Time stamp

5. Access 7.0/8.0 (Win95) - How to retrieve a file's date/time stamp

6. Saving date/time stamp of text file

7. Get and set file date and time stamps

8. Modify File Date/Time Stamp with VB?

9. File's time/date stamp

10. changing date/time stamp on files

11. displaying file size, date and time stamps?

12. Need to read file Time and/or Date stamp