PLease help with my web site
Author Message
 PLease help with my web site

Help how? By condoning the massive cross-posting?

Here's my $.02 worth... Lose all the banners/ads and don't post unless you
have a question.

Owner/Lead Designer, DF-Software
http://www.*-*-*.com/
..Offering free scripts & code snippits for everyone...

> Please help me with my web site www.ratepcmods.com and go there

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 08:56:38 GMT
 PLease help with my web site
You actually went there??? Brave man!
Quote:

> Help how? By condoning the massive cross-posting?

> Here's my $.02 worth... Lose all the banners/ads and don't post
> unless you have a question.

>> Please help me with my web site www.ratepcmods.com and go there

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 09:01:40 GMT

1. PLease help with my web site

2. PLease help with my web site

3. REPOST - please help deleting IIS web site

4. Disappearing data - because of Active tables in IDE?

5. String type and optimization

6. PLease help with my web site

7. Please help me with my web site

8. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

9. Interresting Access Web Site, Please suggest.

10. Please view my web site!

11. Visit my web site PLEASE!!

12. THE BEST VB WEB SITE: Please read ;)