FSO / tracking history
Author Message
 FSO / tracking history

About the only programming experience I have is in using VBScript for asp.
One of my companies clients has asked me to build an application they can
use to track where their employees on their network have been on the
internet.  Is this possible using vbscript and the FSO?  If so, can someone
point me in the right place?  I've tried a few things like reading the
subfolders, files, and a few other properties, but couldn't accomplish much.
I'm not very experienced with this type of programming so if someone could
help me out I would appreciate it very much.

If this is not possible, or the only possibility is to purchase some other
software, I would like to know that too.  No use chasing rabbits!
Thanks
Frankie Cavazos

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FSO / tracking history
Turn on logging for your proxy server.  I don't see how FSO will help you
know who has been on the net.

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FSO / tracking history

2. Tracking User movements with the History Object

3. History Tracking in Outlook

4. tracking history

5. History Tracking

6. Creation of History/Tracking File - Any Suggestions?

7. history file or DB tracking all possible changes

8. Including records with history and with no history

9. History.Go or History.Back

10. History of history

11. IE6 HTA vs. history.back, history.forward, history.go()

12. How to write a log or history.txt file to keep track of time/user?