Visual Interdev: 'thisPage' is undefined
Author Message
 Visual Interdev: 'thisPage' is undefined

Hello,

I have programed an asp page with the tools from visual interdev 6 (SP3,
IIS5). I have also activate the script abject model for this page.

My problem:

When I run the page in the root direcrory it works probably. When I move the
page in a folder and run the page from the folder I get the message:
'thispage' is undefined. In spite of this error message the page works
probably.

can someone give me a tip how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Christian

Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime error 'thispage'

2. JSCRIPT undefined 'this.form()' on usiing DTC with Visual Interdev 6.0

3. Visual Interdev doesn't see server

4. Can't update VB6 DLL-file after it has been used by Visual Interdev

5. Visual Interdev doesn't see server

6. Can't update DLL-file after it has been used by Visual Interdev

7. Can't update VB6 DLL-file after it has been used by Visual Interdev

8. Can't update VB6 DLL-file after it has been used by Visual Interdev

9. Can't update DLL-file after it has been used by Visual Interdev

10. Can't update VB6 DLL-file after it has been used by Visual Interdev

11. Visual Interdev doesn't see server

12. Visual Interdev doesn't see server