Update,refresh &/or Flush
Author Message
 Update,refresh &/or Flush

Hi guys.  Ok, so I know in ASP you can simply Response.flush after setting
the buffer to true, but what about in just plain old VBScript?  I looked in
the IIS help file and it labels an example of executing this procedure to an
asp page locally, but I could not find the mentioned folder.  Any help in
this matter would rock...  or even possibly an alternative method or web
resource to use.  Thanks in advance.  Chows (no email response needed...thx)

Greg Taylor

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:18:21 GMT

1. TechTips: Delphi and the New World .. be there!

2. Realtime update & refresh

3. Realtime update & refresh

4. Insufficent key column information for updating and refreshing:Too many rows to update

5. Scaling...

6. Active and Visual Screens

7. SQL on remote and local database

8. Update Database and Refresh Parent

9. Update Record and Refresh Parent

10. Updating Combos without a page refresh

11. Run update query on unload or refresh?

12. Updating Combos without a page refresh