referencing fields in a disconnected recordset
Author Message
 referencing fields in a disconnected recordset

Using RDS data bound controls... I need to save the data to a second
recordset or at least display the field in another text input that is not
bound -- How do I reference the field in the disconnected (remote)
recordset?

I've tried:
    myRs("fieldname")
    myRs.fieldname
    myRs.datafld("fieldname")
    myRs.item("fieldname")
    myRs.items.fields("fieldname")
    myRs.fields("fieldname")
    ...and all I get is "Object does not support this property/method"
errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I creat an Identity field in a Disconnected Recordset

2. Expressions in ADO recordset field reference

3. Updating Identity field in disconnected recordset

4. Append fields to a disconnected recordset created from SQL stored procedure

5. Appending fields on a disconnected recordset

6. How do I allow NULL value on a required field in disconnected recordset

7. create autonumber field in a disconnected recordset?

8. Append Field with Disconnected Recordset, Please Help!

9. Compile error on reference to recordset field

10. Slow recordset close after referencing a text field

11. Recordset Field Name Reference

12. Reference ADO Recordset fields by name??