Maximize window
Author Message
 Maximize window

Hi all

I want to know is it possible to maximize the window when open new window
from code

Best Regards,

Eric Yum

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:11:27 GMT
 Maximize window

Quote:

> Hi all

> I want to know is it possible to maximize the window when open new
> window from code

(I assume you mean an IE window from client side IE hosted script (if not, then clarify).)

No, but you can specified location/size to fill available screen space...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 02:43:01 GMT
 Maximize window
Like Michael said, the only thing you can do is to expand the window to fit
the screen.

Add the following code to the onLoad event of your <body> tag

    if (document.all || document.layers) { self.moveTo(0,0);
self.resizeTo(screen.availWidth,screen.availHeight)}

Sai.

Quote:

> Hi all

> I want to know is it possible to maximize the window when open new
> window from code

(I assume you mean an IE window from client side IE hosted script (if not,
then clarify).)

No, but you can specified location/size to fill available screen space...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
Seattle WA US
--

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:19:57 GMT

1. window.open - how to maximize window?

2. Maximize window in IE4.0

3. Maximize window

4. Maximize window

5. Open a new Maximized Window with JScript?

6. Maximizing Windows

7. Maximize window

8. Resize / Maximize Window

9. maximize window