SMTP
Author Message
 SMTP

Hello,
I use the CDONTS object to send mail to a small list (100 users), it used to
work fine, but now it doesn't any more, the messages (sent from an .asp
code) stay stuck in the Queue directory, do you know how i can deal with
this problem?

Thanks
Nicolas

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 SMTP
Check that your SMTP settings server side are still correct. Particularly,
did you change IP address and or is DNS happy? I suspect it is trying to
deliver but since it might not be finding its SMTP server, it's just queuing
it awaiting a later try. I also lean toward this since it worked before.

Effrem Norwood
Managing Partner
Neoa Resources, Ltd.
t. 937.767.9417 x201
f. 937.767.9418

Quote:
> Hello,
> I use the CDONTS object to send mail to a small list (100 users), it used
> work fine, but now it doesn't any more, the messages (sent from an .asp
> code) stay stuck in the Queue directory, do you know how i can deal with
> this problem?

> Thanks
> Nicolas

Sun, 12 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. **FREE Make your applications SMTP compliant with an SMTP server and Sendmail Program for FREE**

2. **FREE Make your applications SMTP compliant with an SMTP server and Sendmail Program for FREE**

3. **FREE Make your applications SMTP compliant with an SMTP server and Sendmail Program for FREE**

4. sending email directly via SMTP

5. Send SMTP Mail from Access without Outlook

6. SMTP email using Winsock in a Module

7. Send SMTP mail (with attachments), without using Outlook

8. Sending Anon email via SMTP through Access97

9. Sending out emails. SMTP

10. SMTP module

11. SMTP Email

12. Exchange Email to SMTP address