How do I open a file (ex .DOC) from my VBS or VJC with anonymous User ?
Author Message
 How do I open a file (ex .DOC) from my VBS or VJC with anonymous User ?

im to trying to open a xxx.doc with a sentence:

    <A HREF="FILE://XXX.DOC">

the user is a anonymous one , how can i do it ?

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I open a file (ex .DOC) from my VBS or VJC with anonymous User ?
You have do this:

<A HREF="XXX.DOC">XXXX</A>

Where XXXX is the name of file u want open. The xxx.doc must be in the same
directory where your asp page is located

Quote:
> im to trying to open a xxx.doc with a sentence:

>     <A HREF="FILE://XXX.DOC">

> the user is a anonymous one , how can i do it ?

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I want to move files with ASP without giving the anonymous user write access

2. Auto close open doc when opening another doc

3. how to open *.asp(code part)/*.doc or any other file in its original programm

4. open doc/excel file in frame with Word/Excel menubar

5. Can this be done: pcl to ps back to pcl in same doc

6. File open script within HTML doc

7. WWW Service ( Current Anonymous Users ) Issue

8. WWW Service ( Current Anonymous Users ) Issue

9. Open word 97 doc with doc name as variable

10. Auto Download of doc files into new doc file from a web site

11. Open a doc, grab a range without having the whole doc being tabled

12. Opening a Word97 doc as a copy with no doc title