internationalization of form fields
Author Message
 internationalization of form fields

Hi everyone,

I am trying to solve a problem with verifying a date form field.  I am using
the isdate in VBScript to verify that the date typed in is actually a date.
This works fine in english, but if a change the regional settings of my
computer to another language that does not use the same format as english in
the date, then I have a problem when I use the language's format instead of
the english format.  It doesn't recoginize the other format at all.

Does anyone have any experience with this, even if I have to change my code
to javascript.  I know I can just make drop downs and avoid the whole
problem but I have been directed that the customer wants to input the fields
themselves on the forms instead of selecting from a drop down because it's
faster.

thanks in advance,

jose cardenas
Vidimedix Corp.

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. internationalization of form fields

2. internationalization of form fields

3. passing fields from form to form, and handling a date field

4. Making hidden fields visible based on a form field value

5. Populate form fields from email Fields

6. Help!!! From form field to Word field

7. on entry form text field macro - year field

8. Problem when unprotecting a document with form field text fields

9. Internationalization Problem

10. Internationalization of Word 8/9 macros

11. Date Internationalization Help

12. Internationalization, Localization and Multinationalization in .NET