Response.Redirect Error
Author Message
 Response.Redirect Error

I cannot get my response.redirect to work.  Here is the following error I
recieve:

Response object error 'ASP 0156 : 80004005'

Header Error

/ecommerce/accountgate.asp, line 37

The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any HTTP header
modifications must be made before writing page content.

DJG

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Response.Redirect Error
Response.Redirect must be called before anything is sent back to the client.
Make sure it is in a block of ASP code that appears before the first bit of
HTML, and do not use a Response.Write before the redirect:

e.g.:

<%
    Response.Redirect "wherever"
%>

<!-- HTML code, if any, follows here -->

Colin

Quote:
>I cannot get my response.redirect to work.  Here is the following error I
>recieve:

>Response object error 'ASP 0156 : 80004005'

>Header Error

>/ecommerce/accountgate.asp, line 37

>The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any HTTP header
>modifications must be made before writing page content.

>DJG

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Response.Redirect Error
You may want to use response.buffer, response.clear before using
response.redirect. Basically, as the error message says, once you
start sending  HTTP headers, there is no turning back unless you are
buffering.

Thanks,

Dayal

Quote:

>I cannot get my response.redirect to work.  Here is the following
error I
>recieve:

>Response object error 'ASP 0156 : 80004005'

>Header Error

>/ecommerce/accountgate.asp, line 37

>The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any
HTTP header
>modifications must be made before writing page content.

>DJG

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Response.Redirect Error

2. Response.Redirect error

3. Response Redirect doesn't Work - No me funciona Response Redirect

4. response.redirect & scripting object model error

5. Response.ReDirect Unusual Error - HELP WANTED.

6. Response.Redirect 500 Internal server error

7. response.redirect & scripting object model error

8. weird error...Response.Redirect fails

9. Response.Redirect

10. Who called Response.Redirect?

11. response.redirect to a specific frame

12. Response.Redirect(someUrl) throws exception in Try Block