Rerun a program automatically in wsh if it dies or is shutdown
Author Message
 Rerun a program automatically in wsh if it dies or is shutdown

Hi,

I am trying to write a small vbs (wsh) script that respawns a program
if it is terminated...for example: if I run notepad.exe from the
script I want the script to go to sleep (or checks every 10 seconds or
so) until the program is killed or dies.

how come it is so hard!!!

Thanks heaps,

Damien

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:57:22 GMT
 Rerun a program automatically in wsh if it dies or is shutdown

Asked and answered in microsoft.public.scripting.wsh...

--
torgeir

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:27:11 GMT

1. installshield and interbase

2. Rerun a program automatically in wsh if it dies or is shutdown

3. VBScript before Shutdown automatically

4. BDEv2.52 and FAT32 ???

5. Automatically shutdown NT

6. Die Win 95 Die!!!!!

7. Quick Report force Band Height

8. How to run programs/.bat files on shutdown?

9. How SHUTDOWN a memory resident program ?

10. How to run programs/.bat files on shutdown?

11. Starting, hiding, and monetering a program till shutdown?

12. Shutdown program