'weekday' Which is correct?
Author Message
 'weekday' Which is correct?

I am using the weekday function with ASP.

If you use weekday(#1/1/2002#) you get 3
If you use weekday(#1/1/2002#, 2) you get 2

This is how I think it should work..it gives you the day of the week.

If however I use the same 'weekday' function from within an XSLT transformation you always get 3, no matter which
'firstdayoftheweek' you specify.

Which one of these two is correct? It is completely screwing up my app as I wanted people to be able to specify their own 'weekend'.

Mon, 30 Aug 2004 23:04:14 GMT

1. SetRange or Filter problem

2. Just the BASIC's ma'am.

3. Where BDE holds information got from query?

4. Which function can show 'AM' or 'PM'?

5. Can't Seem to Get the Format Correct

6. Beginer Needs Advice: Which Version to learn from?

8. Need some simple units, if you have please send.

9. TurboVision error because of SHARE

10. I am getting errors I can't pin down

11. I am can't use StdType.StdPicture and stdole.StdPicture

12. Dirk G.- Still can't get references correct