Email form prog
Author Message
 Email form prog

I am trying to create a form & script that will use form input to generate a
custom page, send an e-mail to an "receiver's" email address, a confirming
message to the "sender's" email address and will log the sender's and
receiver's email addresses and other form info into a database.  The from
will include some radio buttons to select one of six graphics images and
text input that will be used in the generated web page.

The web page will be unique to each sender.  More than one receivers email
address can be input by the sender.

I can use a CGI script to do much of what I want but then would need to
parse out the information to a database.

How can I store the created web page and the corresponding unique URL to
direct the "receiver" to the dynamic web page?

Thu, 06 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send

2. Email from VB prog?

3. ASP prog that gets passwords of web-based email acounts

4. email me ny vbs scripts i am making a huge prog with any features u send

5. A Browser or Email prog

6. Launching Default Email Prog from VB

7. is there anyway to send an email through the browser (form) without launching the email client

8. Extracting an email address from a form email

9. opening a prog or window from within a vb prog

10. Prog to Prog Communications

11. Sound volume control form and VB prog

12. Making your form part of another prog