IE Forms Library Files
Author Message
 IE Forms Library Files

Can anyone tell me what the Form Objects Library files are for IE 5?

    - Glen

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 IE Forms Library Files
I don't get your question.

DHTML Objects Documentation
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects.asp
<

--
Dominic

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me what the Form Objects Library files are for IE 5?

>     - Glen

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 IE Forms Library Files

At one time IE installs included fm20.dll, but (IIRC) it stopped including them as of IE4.  They are
still installed by Office applications (including Office 2000), but not by IE.

Welcome to the Microsoft DLL Help database
http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/fileversion/dllinfo.asp?fr=...

search for file: fm20.dll

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Can anyone tell me what the Form Objects Library files are for IE 5?

>     - Glen

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help file for Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library

2. I.E. from VB 4 - Instead of a help file

3. An IE type library or object Model

4. Insert Text from a file into a form in a webpage in IE

5. Missing libraries after IE 5 download

6. Is there a Tool/Library to generate forms/tables

7. use MS Forms library?

8. How to manipulate the form and form library

9. HOw to convert text FILE IN TO PDF FILE through VB CODE USING adobe type library

10. WebPost API Declarations file or type library file

11. C wrapper library for creating Postscript files?

12. C library to create compressed PS file?