Security Warning in IE 6
Author Message
 Security Warning in IE 6

I'm having a problem on a secure website (SSL). I am using
ASP and Appletfile Upload.

When my files upload successfully, I redirect to another
page to set permissions. I believe it's when I do this
redirect that I get a warning from IE saying "This page
contains secure and non-secure items. Do you want to
display the non-secure items?" or something close to that.

It doesn't do this in IE 5.5. I have tried different
options but nothing seems to help.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jeff

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 22:16:33 GMT
 Security Warning in IE 6
Does the secure page to be directed contain a frame whose source is ""
(null)? If it is the case, Internet Explorer 6 currently treats null or
damaged content as non-secure content.

Removing the SRC tag with null value should resolve this problem.

This posting is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no
rights. Enjoyed ASP.NET? http://www.asp.net

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:55:03 GMT

1. Checkers & Draughts

2. global variables

3. different users via Remote dataModule

4. DataBase Application needed

5. Quale versione di Pascal

6. BITSET Unit - Correction

7. Device or file?

8. Printing Video Tape Labels source

9. How determine when security warning (ActiveX) is gone...

10. Warning: New Major Windows Virus/security hole discovered

11. Security warning when copying file with Jscript!

12. Warning: New Major Windows Virus/security hole discovered