Help: HitTest function for Drag and Drop
Author Message
 Help: HitTest function for Drag and Drop

Hi,
Here's my problem: Programming with JScript/VBScript using the Microsoft
common controls (listview, treeview) etc, the HitTest(x,y) function, used
for drag & drop implementation, gives me wrong results.
On my tree view, the hittest function return the first element between y=0
to 300 !
Then the second element, and so on ... And I'm not using a 78 inch font !
So this function gives me wrong result.So, used with the mouse events, it
doesn't tell you really what's under your mouse !
Any help is welcome 8)

Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: HitTest function for Drag and Drop

2. Help: HitTest function for Drag and Drop

3. Drag&Drop in Treeview with HitTest and DropHighlight

4. Data Report Designer - Field Drag and Drop not functioning

5. Drag & drop file onto ListViewItem function

6. Grid Functions : Drag & Drop, Subtotals

7. Drag and Drop function in VB

8. Howto use a Struct in drag and drop (struct to array-function)

9. Grid Functions : Drag & Drop, Subtotals

10. Drag and Drop function in VB

11. need help on drag and drop items on list boxes

12. hittest(x, y) returns nothing on drop event