Auto click a Submit button every 'x' minutes.
Author Message
 Auto click a Submit button every 'x' minutes.
From VB, I am instantiating IE, navigating to the correct URL (which is an
.asp page) and now I need to be able to click the submit button.

Anyone have any ideas???

Jennifer

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Auto click a Submit button every 'x' minutes.
Assuming no frames involved...

document.all.idofsubmitbutton.click  (if you gave both id and name attributes)
document.formname.nameofsubmitbutton.click   (if it only has a name attribute)
document.formname.submit   (if you simply want the form submitted)

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

From VB, I am instantiating IE, navigating to the correct URL (which is an
.asp page) and now I need to be able to click the submit button.

Anyone have any ideas???

Jennifer

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Submit form from specific button's click event

2. 'submit' button problem

3. How to run ASP code when clicking BACK browser's button

4. When I click PREV or NEXT button, the program can't run

5. Auto Submit Button

6. How auto click button onEnter of a textbox without form

7. Form Location after Clicking Form's Restore Button

8. Can't click on excel buttons

9. How to make the button in Usercontrol call Usercontrol's Click event

10. Things I'd like to see under the IDE editor right click button

11. Can mdiParent click mdiChild's button?

12. How to get a click event from an option button that's already True