Suggestions for Reports in a Web Application
Author Message
 Suggestions for Reports in a Web Application

Hi there,

   I have developed a web application in asp that
presently connects to an Access database (I may change it
to a SQL Server.) I am looking for ideas in what to use to
develop the reports in. Reports will need to be accessed
by users in many different cities. Any ideas would be
appreciated.
   I was thinking about Crystal Reports, but would each
user need to have Crystal Reports software installed on
their PC?

Thanks in advance,
Terra

Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:24:48 GMT

1. manual retrive dbf data

2. Creating RCAPI calls from Crystal Reports and viewing the report using a web application in .net

3. << DRIVE & PATH FROM ALIAS? >>

4. server time reported on .asp web pages, how do I report client side time correctly

5. SUGGESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS

6. Load report failed after deploying .NET web application

7. How to export Crystal Report viewing on my web based application on browser

8. Performance of Esperant reporting tool in web application

9. Crystal Reports for web applications

10. Print report in a web application

11. Web-based data entry & reporting application

12. Any Suggestions on helpful Web sites