vbscript and MS-WORD
Author Message
 vbscript and MS-WORD

Hi,

I've discovered lots of articles about modifying ms-word documents but it's
not exactly what I'm looking for.
(note that I'm new to VBScript and asp, doing pretty good so far...)

Here's what I would like to do: I want to search a word-document for a
certain phrase (or a hyperlink name-tag in the .doc) and display it on a
html-page.
All the documents that have to be read are using the same layout and
therefore the information I want to extract is always at the same location
in the document (the name-tag).
So, let' say I'm looking for a paragraph in a word-doc starting with
"Network-overview". Is it possible to read this paragraph and display it in
a html page ?

Hope someone can help me out here !

Thanx!

Arjan.

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:18:38 GMT

1. Updating the TTable component

2. Temp storage for one record

3. Shapes in graphics mode?!?

4. Please help me! (About Pascal) Thanks a lot!

5. Database development tools on New Russian Web-site http://pic.eltech.ru "Software development tools from TurboPower Software & Skyline Tools".

6. Autorefresh ? Do I have to use a timer?

7. HELP..... DBGrid/Bookmark problem.....

8. Counting the number of records returned from a search

9. VBScript and MS Word?

10. VBScript and MS Word

11. vbscript and ms word

12. VBScript and MS Word?