my page Refreshes inconsistently: help!
Author Message
 my page Refreshes inconsistently: help!

I'm coding an ASP page.  The offending code is at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

When trying to "purchase" more than one comic or "cancel" an order in
progress (to reset it), I have to hit Refresh several times, or wait a
while and then hit Refresh.

Once upon a time (when my code was very basic) it worked fine.  Now,
however, I have the Refresh problem even when I'm editing code locally
on my harddrive, using PWS.

I would appreciate any suggestions and solutions about the cause of
this behavior.

My server-side code is written in VBScript.  It accesses an MS Access
2000 database.  My server is IIS 5.0.

Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:30:22 GMT

1. Interbase bug

2. Delphi-Disappearing component variables??

3. my page Refreshes inconsistently: help!

4. HELP! Need to refresh image on a page

5. Help with Refreshing a Page with VBScript

6. Merry Xmas

7. SQL updated when params change

8. Refreshing a page from another page

9. Help needed with RunAddon, "Database Refresh Shape", auto refresh

10. VBA codes work inconsistently across PCs

11. A2K [Ctrl]-F works inconsistently

12. combo box & requery working inconsistently