PLEASE HELP !!!
Author Message
 PLEASE HELP !!!

I am getting objRS through a Stored Procedure. My stored procedure performs
a search for a string of characters in my database. Everything works fine
when there is a match and the search can produce a result. The problem is
when there is no mach for the query, then I get an error:
error '80020009'
Exception occurred.
/qresultBETA.asp, line 70

Can you please tell me how to control this situation. What kind of  IF
statement should I use in my VBScript ASP file to tell the user that "No
records returned" when there is no match for the search query?
THANK YOU

(this is my s.p.)

AS
SET NOCOUNT ON
SELECT name, country, language, type
FROM ENGINE

Fri, 20 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

2. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

3. Please Help...Crystal Reports..Please Help

4. PLEASE HELP... PLEASE HELP... PLEASE HELP...

5. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

6. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

7. Please please please, help me :-)

8. Please, please, please help!!

9. Cloning problem -- please please please help

10. Please, please, please, help!

11. DATAbase Printing PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?

12. DATAbase Printing - PLEASE, PLEASE Help me - please?