problem with include files and vars
Author Message
 problem with include files and vars

Hi,

I want to use an include file, but the name of the include file must
be generated depending on a variable.

example:
I want to include the file test.inc, how can I make this work??
<%
var="test.inc"
%>
<!--#include file="<%=var%>"-->

Kind Regards, Marco Vranken

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:30:42 GMT
 problem with include files and vars
Server side includes are processed *before* any server side script is executed, so you can't build the include statement using script...

IIS5/ASP3 solves this with the Server.Execute method.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Hi,

> I want to use an include file, but the name of the include file must
> be generated depending on a variable.

> example:
> I want to include the file test.inc, how can I make this work??
> <%
> var="test.inc"
> %>
> <!--#include file="<%=var%>"-->

> Kind Regards, Marco Vranken

Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:39:14 GMT

1. problem with include files and vars

2. urgent please

3. Delphi RAD Pack -- worth it?

4. This may sound easy........to you......

5. Does TDW works under Win95?

6. Problem including EPS file in another PS file

7. problem with sizing .ps file included in latex2e file using graphicx

8. Include JavaScript file in another include file

9. Problems with including EPSI file

10. include file problem

11. Problems with including EPS in Postscript file

12. Weird problem with Include Files