error 70: permission denied for MsgBox
Author Message
 error 70: permission denied for MsgBox

I try to keep track of a program. The main program reads a script file
and runs it. I'd like to view the value of some variable in the script
at runtime, so I add a line to call MsgBox to output some information.
But when it runs, it shows error 70: permission denied for MsgBox. I
know there is some AllowUI property, but how can I access that
property? I have no idea of the main program's API. Are there any other
ways to modify the script so that I can change the value of variable in
the script at run time?

Thanks,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error Number : 70 and Error Description : Permission Denied

2. Compile Error - Permission Denied (Error 70)

3. How to avoid error 70: permission denied?

4. Permission Denied (Error 70)

5. winNT: run-time error 70, permission denied ?

6. VB4 & Acc 2 - Error 70 Permission Denied

7. Error 70: Permission Denied (over network)

8. Shell error 70 permission denied

9. runtime error 70 Permission denied:

10. Runtime error '70' Permission denied

11. : Error 70 - Permission Denied

12. VB4 & Acc 2 - Error 70 Permission Denied