Reload Parent Window
Author Message
 Reload Parent Window

Help!

Could someone tell me how to reload a parent window from its child using the
onclick event.

TVM
Derek

Wed, 23 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Reload Parent Window
self.referrer.location.reload

Quote:
> Help!

> Could someone tell me how to reload a parent window from its child using
the
> onclick event.

> TVM
> Derek

Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:38:51 GMT

1. Reload parent window

2. Newbie needs help

3. chid window up window reload on parent window

4. why parent window reloads on window.open() ?

5. SQL anywhere and query with params

6. Routine for HD MBR & Boot Sector Data Retreival

7. Reloading a Parent Page from it's Child

8. permission denied for parent.frames(...).reload

9. Reloading the parent

10. Move activex dll child on a MDI parent parent window

11. Reload external window (in frameset) from Modal-window ??

12. question about new window and parent window event exchange