REQ: OTC Software Package fro product upload
Author Message
 REQ: OTC Software Package fro product upload
Curious if anyone can help.
Let's say your boss tells you, "go out and find an Over The Counter Solution
so that we can have tens of thousands of merchants (internet portal shopping
site) with different product bases.  We will be the portal that  handles all
transactions.  We need a way for these merchants to upload their products
into our Universal Product Database."
He suggested investigating creating an XML solution  via a web interface,
but the future of our NT platform and programming language is up in the air
now.

So ideally, if some company was offering a package that already does this,
it would be preferable to partner with them and plug a piece into the
platform.

Anyone have any ideas (on where to even look for such a package)?

Thanks,
brian

Thu, 30 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. BORLAND, VISUAL, C++, DELPHI SOFTWARE FRO CHEAP PRICE

2. BORLAND, VISUAL, C++, DELPHI SOFTWARE FRO CHEAP PRICE

3. BASIC, VISUAL BASIC, C++, DELPHI SOFTWARE FRO CHEAP PRICE

4. Req: ?? Getting Product ID info

5. Req:?? Getting product ID info

6. Software versions/product no

7. Product A = Product B + Product C + .......

8. Packaging the product

9. Packaging the product

10. REQ: Need all HELP Files for VB5.0 uploaded or Where located

11. REQ: Recommend FTP Upload Sites

12. Product Packaging/Manuals